- Job ID Number
- Washington, DC
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Business Unit
Responsibilities for this PositionLocation: USA DC Washington
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ55389
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
Business Process Analysis
The world of investing is fascinating yet complex. While hundreds of first -time investors are turning to the markets to help pay for their homes, send their children to college and secure their futures the mission of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is becoming all the more vital. GDIT is excited to support the SEC in as it seeks to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation.
The SEC ISS program is a comprehensive IT program charged with operating, managing, and advancing the SEC's IT infrastructure. Our dynamic program team of IT leaders and large and small business partners is seeking bright, energetic and talented individuals to join us as we bring our innovative IT Service Delivery solutions to SEC. Currently; we are seeking a Knowledge Manager in Washington, D.C. The selected candidatemust be able to obtain a Public Trust Suitability clearance, per contract requirements.
The responsibilities for candidates in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop knowledge sharing architecture, strategies and processes; ensure knowledge architecture is administered; deploy knowledge management programs, knowledge management and tools.
- Support the deployment, management and extension of knowledge management programs within the organization.
- Audit and maintain knowledge management programs.
- Work with Service Desk teams to identify, design, develop and implement processes, procedures and reusable templates that support or enhance the knowledge management program.
- Develop processes to ingest content into ServiceNow from all current sources
- Coordinate and maintain content, tools and change management delivery channels within web based delivery environment. Ensure the latest tools are incorporated into the knowledge management programs.
- Facilitates knowledge sharing and ensures consistency of understanding across business units.
- Develops and integrates knowledge infrastructure and processes, plans, standards, reuse;
- Develops training materials for the program on knowledge management processes and tools.
- Locates appropriate knowledge management content within the company in order to enhance the delivery processes and to efficiently transfer knowledge to employees.
- Assists in creating project plan, etc. for completing documentation.
- Perform assigned tasks independently.
Since 1934 the SEC has been restoring and ensuring investor confidence in our capital markets by providing investors and the markets with more reliable information and clear rules of honest dealing. Are you ready to do your part and support all Americans in this mission?
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
- Four year degree with 1 year of experience or five years of previous hands on experience working with industry knowledge management programs, tools and techniques including developing knowledge management repositories.
- Experience using ServiceNow knowledge management.
- Understanding of ServiceNow role based access control for knowledge management.
- Experience defining workflow requirements for ServiceNow.
- Strong organizational skills; must be able to multitask, balance, and prioritize work without sacrificing attention to details.
- Strong writing skills; must be able to intuit technical assumptions and compel SME input in a high-pressure environment.
- Must be able to come up to speed on new project areas quickly as this role will grow quickly
- Interpersonal skills for communicating and providing leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team-oriented environment.
- Able to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality.
- Experience maintaining technical data and documentation.
- Knowledge of ITIL Processes.
It would be great if you also had:
- Technical writing experience.
- ITIL certification.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA DC Washington
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. \n\nGDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.