- About GD
- Our Businesses
Requisition Number: 1557
Location: Sterling Heights Complex (LSHC)
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Relocation Provided: No
Experience Required: More than 10 years
Department: SSWV Vetronics SW & Lethality - L9665 (Direct)
Electrical Wiring Harness Design Engineer
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent along with 10-14 years of applicable experience
- Ability to lead multi-engineer projects and balance cost/schedule/technical priorities
- Occasional overtime, and weekend hours may be required to complete critical tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance if necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. General Dynamics Land Systems is committed to working with and providing accommodations to individuals with a disability. Candidates who require a reasonable accommodation due to disability for any part of the application or hiring process may contact email@example.com for assistance. Determination of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.